Resident Evil Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil dicussion here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animala: The Owl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Animala: The Owl Empty
PostSubject: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 am

Chapter 1 of the first series of stories know as the Animala

Chapter 1: Discovery

School has started, how boring..Summer was just fine, why'd we have to go back?! I was starting to enjoy Summer! At least I passed Middle School, so mom won't kill me for repeating. Not that I ever repeated a grade, but last year was tough, I felt at times that I couldn't make the grade, but I made it, that's all that mattered. High school....So different, less periods, less time in school, life is good. How wrong I was...

I got lost at all my classes, Everybody was taller than me, and older, and they drive cars, just thinking that I might drive one day boggles my mind! But everyone seems to be angry about something, and we get a announcement for us to appear in the Auditorium. "Hello newcomers and old faces! Welcome back to the School! A few things we need to get out, 1). Some classes are dropped in favor of giving you the proper education, and all clubs have been suspended!" He was certainly happy about it. Can't say the same for the students attending the school. Alot of "What the heck"s and "Why?!"s came out. "Settle down! We find that if we take away these things, you'll be more focused on learning! We're doing you a favor!" He was starting to sweat. Alot of ughs went off and he told us to get to homeroom..

The homeroom teacher's a really old man, he keeps ranting about the future, and how we look prepared, but we aren't. Every school has 'em, crazy old men and messed up Deans, it's like a sick comedy. All the teachers were bent on giving us a lecture, I have a few friends in all my classes, and lunch period is awful short, and the food tastes awful, I know I'm not going to like High School. A Junior sat with me. " Ya know, last year, it wasn't like this, but now, people are actin' strange, the teachers, ya know?" he asked. I'm thinking something's going on that nobody's telling us about..Well, it isn't our life in school, just part of it, so we should stay out of it. After lunch nothing new or interesting happened. I was glad to get home, I was tired, I spent a few hours playing games, and later on I went on the computer.

It was 7:30 and it was getting dark, well, that went fast. Mom came home, and dropped into bed, I guess it was a rough day at work for her, I had to tiptoe past her just to get to the bathroom, and I noticed the strangest thing ever, a Owl..Why is a Owl here? In Florida? Stranger thing, I think it's talking to me. " Are you Matt Williams?" It asked...holy.crap.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDawg
Umbrella Head Honcho
LuckyDawg

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 am

cheers

Great first chapter, KHS.

A talking owl. How cool is that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:04 am

LuckyDawg wrote:
cheers

Great first chapter, KHS.

A talking owl. How cool is that? Very Happy

Really Cool.
Back to top Go down
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:31 am

Just because I'm being nice...
Chapter 2

"Are you Matt Williams?!" The Owl asked again, impatience in his voice."Ye.." I stuttered. "Yes.." I managed to finally get the words out. "Finally! You have no idea how long it took to find you, and well, here I am!" He was ecstatic now that I told him who I was. "Who are you?" I asked, he stopped talking, and immediately got serious. "I am the Owl, a part of the Animala, I have no name, or a alias, just the Owl." He answered, I'm confused." But how can you speak?" another question he must answer. "I established a mind connection with you, I talk with you through your thoughts, so you may not wanna talk out loud, and think what you're going to say." I wanted to ask him alot of questions. "Well, what's so special about me?" I thought. " Well, it's a long story. You see, thousands of years ago, there was a few people that lived with nature, like friends, and they had a guide, a Owl, a Dove, a Wolf, a Crane, and the Frog. They were to help them in the forest, and to defend it, they were known as the Animala, warriors, they used their thoughts and imagination as their weapons, and magic, and the things they inherited from their guides." He continued. "There was a evil in the forest, and they were called to fight it, they died, along with the evil." He finished.

"Were you apart of this?" I asked. "No, a great grandfather of mine did, we are required to keep our families knowledge and past and tell it to future generations." The Owl said. "You didn't answer my question, why me?" I asked again. " You are a descendant of a member of the Animala, the wisest." he told. "One thing, you said the members of the Animala inherent gifts from their guides,what does that mean?" I ask.

"Well, it's completely in your control on whether or not you want it." He said. " Depends on what it is." I say. "Well, if you're apart of the Animala, you get a gift from your guide, to establish a friendship, like flight, or hearing, I can give you the power of flight." He says. " Is there a downside? Are wings gonna grow out of my back and make me look like a freak?" I asked. "Yes, but you can retract them, though, it's painful." he said.
Back to top Go down
OMEGA
Umbrella Head Honcho
OMEGA

Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Awesome story, mate!
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.co.uk
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 am

Chapter 3

"How painful?" I asked. " Extremely, but it's completely optional, it's against the rules to kill my master, which is you." He said. "So, do you have to watch over me?" I asked. " Yes. I have to be your guide, but I will keep my distance." He said. Alright, that's great, I check my watch, 10:51?!?!?! Holy god! I jump into bed, I told the Owl to leave, and to follow me to school tomorrow, and I went to sleep.

I went to school that next morning, and sure enough, the Owl was there, on a tree branch, and then the bus came, that was fast. The Vice Principal was running around like a maniac, what was up with him? The Owl flew down. "Why didn't you go after him?" He demanded. "What? He's the Vice. What's wrong with him?" I asked. "he is apart of that evil I told you about! I sensed it in him, didn't you feel something was wrong with him?" He asked. "Now that you say it, I kinda felt something wrong about it.." I say, still figuring it out. "Go to class, I'll watch him.." he says, flapping his wings and flies off.. Naturally, Algebra is next..

At the end of class, I found the Owl waiting for me. "You find out anything?" I asked, "See for yourself." he closes his eyes, and I saw it all.."So you sensed it?" The Vice Principle asked. "Yes, a member of the Animala is here, we must eliminate him!" The Dean said. "We can't, we'll draw attention to ourselves, and the school, we'll wait until the rest of the Animala appear, and we'll round them up, and destroy them!" The Vice principle said, clenching his fist. SO there may be other Animala? I wonder who they'll be. "Hey Matt!" Katrina called. I've known Katrina since the First grade...good times. "What is it?" I asked. "The Dean needs everyone in the auditorium! Now!" She was panting, she probably had to run halfway across the school to get here. We arrive in the Auditorium when the Dean comes to the podium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animala: The Owl   Animala: The Owl Empty

Back to top Go down

Animala: The Owl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Talk :: The Type Writer-
Jump to: