Resident Evil Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil dicussion here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My PS2 Game Review thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-08-20

My PS2 Game Review thread. Empty
PostSubject: My PS2 Game Review thread.   My PS2 Game Review thread. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 am

I'm going to review many of the games I own on my PS2, which I love to death, but I'm going to review some old games. I think my first review should be up in a bit.

Edit: My first Review shall be Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.

Quote :
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis was released in 2003, when the PlayStation 2 was young, it is notably known as one of the best Jurassic Park games around.
Story: The events of Jurassic Park never happened, and it was endorsed by everyone who was in the park, with the exception of Ian Malcolm, who still believes it'll be a disaster. The game intoduces a new character, Jane Powers, who manages the park with you. The point of the game is to create a 5 star park.

Gameplay: You just watch over the park, it's visitors, attractions and such. There is a point, if you have a Ranger's Station, you can ride the Helicopter, which is essential when your dinosaurs fall into commatose, or get sick.

Controls: Work really well, reponds correctly.

Features: Well, you can get quite a bit of dinosaurs, but you have to hunt down a right amount of fossils, and get them extreacted, and need to have at least 50% DNA to clone one, but it is so awesome seeing it wander.

Overall: A freakin awesome game, but is pricey, going up to at least 50$ for the one for the console, and it's a blue disk, so older consoles may not let you play it, if you're lucky to buy(Or even find it!) you'll find a awesome manual in there! 10/10!
Back to top Go down
Kingdomheartsora
Security Team Beta
Security Team Beta
Kingdomheartsora

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: My PS2 Game Review thread.   My PS2 Game Review thread. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 am

Pictures of the game, yes, I own a very rare PS2 cop of Genesis.

The Game:
My PS2 Game Review thread. 101_0909

The ultra awesome manual:
My PS2 Game Review thread. 101_0910
Back to top Go down
OMEGA
Umbrella Head Honcho
OMEGA

Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: My PS2 Game Review thread.   My PS2 Game Review thread. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Woah.

Stickied this. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://resident-evil.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PS2 Game Review thread.   My PS2 Game Review thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

My PS2 Game Review thread.
Page 1 of 1